Question about Early Enrollees

LordVOLdemort

Drive-By Expert
Has there been any news on how any of them performed in Spring practices? Any of them fighting for a starting job?

If there's already a thread on this, please link it.

I was especially curious about Reeves-Maybin

Has there been any news on how any of them performed in Spring practices? Any of them fighting for a starting job?

I've been wondering this too. I haven't heard anything about him. I have high hopes for this kid.

I believe that Maybin had Shoulder surgery of some type in January. If so that is a slow long rehab, so he did not participate in much conditioning and no practice,

Coaching staff has been really pleased with Corey Vereen. They are trying to get him up to DE, but he needs to get his weight up. Should be a huge contributor for us in the future.

Kid at my work knows reaves-maybin well. Said he is a perfect gentleman, excellent student and will be an excellent volunteer. The kid went on to say reaves-maybin hurt his shoulder. when healthy, he would be a good safety, an above avg rb(slow 40 soph yr) or an excellent LB. Class act

yea, seems like i remember now about his shoulder surgery. And I have heard good things about Vereen. Seems like some of the coaches were braggin on him on Twitter.

Anybody else?

VN Store

Back