Question about Eugene restaurants for lurking Ducks.

SpeedyVOL

My son and I want to eat at the Electric Train Restaurant on Friday night. Will there be a long wait? Also, what about the Original Pancake house on gameday morning? I'm afraid that place will be slammed before the game. Thanks in advance.

My son and I want to eat at the Electric Train Restaurant on Friday night. Will there be a long wait? Also, what about the Original Pancake house on gameday morning? I'm afraid that place will be slammed before the game. Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't eat at the electric train, just me.

I know some places but am at a loss for names.

One I remember is Belly, conveniently located downtown and a stones throw away from voodoo donuts.

Voodoo is fantastic but be forewarned that some offerings may be pg-13 or better.

Grandma was rather shocked at the "cocknballs" with cream filling. :no:

Reactions: 3 people
PortlandDuck,

Just wondering if you personally, as well as the majority of Duck fans expect a cakewalk, or think UT might put up a bit of a fight?

TIA.

Last edited:

Electric is pretty good.

I was actually wondering the same so happy this thread was made, however this is off topic.

PortlandDuck, you've been a great rival poster from what I've seen. Myself, and everyone around me are Vol fans.

How do Oregon fans feel about this game? Do they feel the spread is too high/too low? What about you?

Just wondering if you personally, as well as the majority of Duck fans expect a cakewalk, or think UT might put up a bit of a fight?

TIA. See you in Eugene!

Think it's gonna be a good game for my Ducks to get some quality work in. Anyone I've talked doesn't expect a cakewalk as your team has plenty of talent. It just hasn't been brought together yet. Of course, we do expect a win. I hope you fight, otherwise your new hire was another flop.

Spreads are meaningless to me when comparing two teams. A spread is a number to get money from both sides to play.

Reactions: 1 person
If time permits I would like to eat breakfast somewhere in Eugene. Is that pancake place just SW of Autzen going to be packed? Any other suggestions?

Voodoo is fantastic but be forewarned that some offerings may be pg-13 or better.

Grandma was rather shocked at the "cocknballs" with cream filling. :no:

A premise that my ex wife didn't get; stuff like this flies right over a five yr. old's head.

If time permits I would like to eat breakfast somewhere in Eugene. Is that pancake place just SW of Autzen going to be packed? Any other suggestions?

Not sure what place you are talking about. Is it the "Original Pancake House"? Haven't been there in years..... Last time I was there I probably had a hangover. Remember the food as being VERY average.

This isn't the south, pancakes are in a lot more demand in the south.

Not sure what place you are talking about. Is it the "Original Pancake House"? Haven't been there in years..... Last time I was there I probably had a hangover. Remember the food as being VERY average.

This isn't the south, pancakes are in a lot more demand in the south.

I'll have to pull up the map again to see but are there any suggestions? Or just eat in Albany and don't even try to get something in Eugene the morning of the game?

I'll have to pull up the map again to see but are there any suggestions? Or just eat in Albany and don't even try to get something in Eugene the morning of the game?
You could just head over to the Mo and get a proper gameday breakfast of 1/2 pound angus dogs and a pitcher of Dead Guy. :)

had to correct the spelling, Its Chair Force :)

If you're going to correct, get it right...

Chair Farce.

But then again, it's the Navy I'm talking to.

What happens when 120 sailors go down on a submarine?

60 couples come up.

Why do they put Marines on aircraft carriers?

Gives the sailors someone to dance with.

:):):):)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back