question about neyland staium seating..

tvols98

Does anyone know what section the band and student sections are at Neyland? I am way up in section JJ for the opener and I just wondered if I was on the same side or opposite side. I know both sections are side by side and in one of the corners of the endzone, I am just not sure which corner. Thank you

Originally posted by tvols98@Aug 2, 2005 5:13 PM
Does anyone know what section the band and student sections are at Neyland? I am way up in section JJ for the opener and I just wondered if I was on the same side or opposite side. I know both sections are side by side and in one of the corners of the endzone, I am just not sure which corner. Thank you
[snapback]120822[/snapback]​

If I remember correctly, and where they are when I am there, I am pretty sure the band sits in section G or H.
Section JJ is right below the JumboTron on the south side by the Tennessee River

Section H....but they send band members around the whole stadium during the second half playing Rocky Top. Pretty cool...

It caught me off guard last year during the La Tech game.

I had an isle seat, had no clue a band member had came down the isle and sat down on a step.

I was pretty sure they were in G or H, I do remember them going around Neyland during the second half. They would play a few songs and then sell thier CD's to people sitting around.

I think it's G. I'm in the middle of Section I, and I think there is an entire section between me and the band.

since we r talkin bout seating....my friend is tryin to sell 2 season tickets in either section I or J......row 63 or 64 i believe.....if anyone is interested contact me at bigzurc420@comcast.net......he said hed like to get between $1000 and $1200 for them....thats pretty good....tickets arent that much but it cost so much these days to hold ur season tickets....its a rather good deal

VN Store

Back