Question about ticket buying/scalping in Nashville

cbbowlingmd

Doctor of Orange
I think I will travel to Nashville for the Vandy game this year and checked TicketMaster for seats. Decent seats were $200-400 each which is stupid high for access to that stadium I know it's all resellers but still......just wondering the success others have had of just buying tickets outside the stadium at the last minute. I know a lot of factors go in to cost (record at that time of the season, etc). Just an overall question assuming a good to great season.

I think I will travel to Nashville for the Vandy game this year and checked TicketMaster for seats. Decent seats were $200-400 each which is stupid high for access to that stadium I know it's all resellers but still......just wondering the success others have had of just buying tickets outside the stadium at the last minute. I know a lot of factors go in to cost (record at that time of the season, etc). Just an overall question assuming a good to great season.
We sold (scalped) our tickets to one game last year. If I remember correctly, my wife simply transferred them from her Apple Wallet to the buyer's private email account. The buyer paid us cash.

@ Vandy is always expensive due to Vandy making face value for that game much more expensive than their other games, and also how small the stadium is.

Reactions: CPA
Got 2 from Seat Geek for face value on Memorial Day weekend with a special they were running. Usually single tickets to Vols game at Vandy don't go on sale until later. Right now they are trying to sell season tickets. Yes, Vols are always their most expensive face value ticket. $140 this year.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
According to Vandy website, single game tickets go on sale August 1.

A little trick for you - Season tickets start at $240 for Vandy. Buy season tickets and sell the ones for the other home games and you likely end up going to the Tennessee game for free or with a little profit.
Vandy has stopped selling season tickets to anyone more than 250 miles from Nashville to stop this

VN Store

Back