Question...

Originally posted by Memphis_Volunteer@Oct 30, 2004 11:39 PM
I have been here for only a week, and I have a question: How do I add my personal photo?

You mean the avatar below your username? Go to My Controls and click on edit avatar settings. PM me if you have any problems.

heck...i've been here for awhile, and i still don't know how to add a pic to my signature... :blink: :dunno:

First, you have to make sure a pic is hosted i.e. already somewhere on the internet. Then, you go to my controls, signature, and put the URL of the picture in the IMG tag.

Originally posted by milohimself@Oct 31, 2004 8:20 PM
First, you have to make sure a pic is hosted i.e. already somewhere on the internet. Then, you go to my controls, signature, and put the URL of the picture in the IMG tag.

You can also attach it to a post on the board somewhere and then use that url.

Originally posted by TennesseeTrue+Oct 31, 2004 9:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TennesseeTrue @ Oct 31, 2004 9:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-milohimself@Oct 31, 2004 8:52 PM
As I do.

This is a way better hosting site than GeoShitties :thumbsup:

tell me this, :huh: how do u get four pics up there like you got??? [/quote]
First off you need to make sure they are the same/right size. You can use a free program called irfanview to do this. Then just put the code in your sig:

Code:
&#91;img&#93;link to pic 1&#91;/img&#93;&#91;img&#93;link to pic 2&#91;/img&#93;
and so on.

VN Store

Back