Question

volattic

i know Erik Threw 3 TD's and i am happy that we won but i think Brent Schaffer deserved to put 1 or 2 of them in the endzone he got them down there and then Ainge got to put them in the end zone witch i dont agree with.

Football is a TEAM sport, and there is no I in TEAM. When Ainge throws a TD pass the whole team gets the points. Individual stats are nice, but an Individual can't win a Championship, only a team can. Schaffer will get his chances. I don't care who scores just as long as somebody wearing UT ORANGE is scoring.

GUNNER

:gun:

Originally posted by volattic@Oct 31, 2004 9:19 AM
i know Erik Threw 3 TD's and i am happy that we won but i think Brent Schaffer deserved to put 1 or 2 of them in the endzone he got them down there and then Ainge got to put them in the end zone witch i dont agree with.

Really sorry to hear that you don't agree with the coaches "letting" Ainge throw the TD passes. :dunno:

Ainge was in there on those pass plays for the same reason that Schaeffer was in there to run in that 2 point conversion - they both bring something unique and despite what you seem to think, there is no agenda other than to win.

The coaches are out to win a championship not give everyone equal playing time.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Oct 31, 2004 10:42 AM
The coaches are out to win a championship not give everyone equal playing time.

:spank: They needed a spark and brent gave it to them. Don't get me wrong i thank ainge is a great Qb but brent was the one that got the vols rollin....

I think Brent knows the VolNation saw what he did for us yesterday. If Houston hadn't run so well in the 2nd half, the game ball would go to Schaeffer. He played hard. I hate that he got hurt. Maybe he's a quick healer? We could REALLY use him in the SECCG.

Originally posted by rwemyss@Oct 31, 2004 12:10 PM
I think Brent knows the VolNation saw what he did for us yesterday. If Houston hadn't run so well in the 2nd half, the game ball would go to Schaeffer. He played hard. I hate that he got hurt. Maybe he's a quick healer? We could REALLY use him in the SECCG.

I hope he is back in time for the sec title game :cross:

For the coaches said their was a dramatic improvement in Brents Attitude in practice this week.. ANd bye the way it was CRS that wanted to put brent in CPF wanted to just run it out and go to half time to re-group..

So much for our Horrible OC.. the two TD's that EA threw were new plays designed by CRS this week because of something he saw in the SC Scheme.

They were copied from Georgia it is the same play that UGA ran on SC earlier in the year.

Originally posted by Tnvolfan68@Oct 31, 2004 9:53 AM
So much for our Horrible OC.. the two TD's that EA threw were new plays designed by CRS this week because of something he saw in the SC Scheme.

The acronyms are making my head spin

This week all the haters need to give the coachs credit. They made the right adjustments and got a much needed road victory. :pepper:

VN Store

Back