Questions for Andy Kennedy

hatvol96

I'll be talking to Andy Kennedy soon. I'll be glad to pass along any reasonable questions. The Dennis Felton interview is also still on track, just delayed.

If the only questions asked at a press conference were ones nobody knew the answer to, most would be very short events. I don't know why Ole Miss wouldn't want to play Memphis, Tennessee hasn't had any problem with them lately.

Mississippi wants to play Memphis in basketball. However, they cancelled the football series effective either after this year or 2010. Calipari told them to stuff the bball game if no football. Bought out the home game last year. Got Georgetown instead. This Tiger fan would rather play a national power than beat up on a Mississippi Junior College.

The only regional team Memphis needs to be playing is Tennessee (as long as they are nationally ranked). It does no good to play a regional series that would hurt your RPI (win or lose), isn't on television, and gets you no run nationally. Unless, of course, it's a football/basketball package deal. We help you fill the Crap Pad, you help us fill the Liberty Bowl.

Ask him:

1. Status of funding for new basketball facilities?
2. Is he going to the McCain Obama debate?
3. Did Orgeron really never use a fork to eat?
4. How many times did he have to drive Huggins home?

If you get Andy to read the above posts by Calisnuts, I'm sure he would be champing at the bit to renew the series with Memphis.

Ask him if he prefers the current SEC schedule structure or if he would like it with no divisions, just 1-12, like the Big East.

Ask him how his team will adjust to the 3 line being moved back, specifically Huertes and Warren.

Where does he rank Polynice in terms of pure athletic ability in the SEC or nation.

Ask him about his opinions on how well the Cincinnati athletic department treated him. haha

Seriously though, ask him how great Warren can be during his time at Ole Miss.

I'd be interested in knowing how much conditioning he puts his players through just to prepare for his style of play and does he think that with his style of play that his players could run out of gas towards the end of he season

Does he think he can be a consistent winner in the SEC at Ole Miss?

Only a loser decides how somebody else would answer a question.. :haha_oh:

VN Store

Back