Questions for Freak

HoleInTheRoof

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
@Freak

I’ve noticed 247 links and sometimes tweets just don’t show up anymore in some threads. Any idea what is causing this?

And would you hate me if I asked for my username to go back to HoleInTheRoof? 🫤

@Freak

I’ve noticed 247 links and sometimes tweets just don’t show up anymore in some threads. Any idea what is causing this?

247 seems to have changed something on their site with the embedded posts. I’m not familiar with the tweet issue. Do you have anny examples?

247 seems to have changed something on their site with the embedded posts. I’m not familiar with the tweet issue. Do you have anny examples?

I’ll assume it’s on my end. Maybe when I’m on my works wifi. Occasionally I check a thread and the offer tweet will just say (not available)

You should be able to change it. Click your name at the top, then account details, then "Change" next to your name at the top of that page. Unless Freak has you locked down.

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof
When using the VN app with an iPhone, I often get locked up unable to pull up the keyboard.

I’ll write part of a comment, maneuver to a different window/app, return to VN, and am unable to get a keyboard. I can highlight and copy what I had previously written but I just can’t get the keyboard back to add more text. So my work around is to copy what I wrote, delete the comment from VN without posting, paste to Apple Notes, write more, copy, go back yo VN, start a “new” comment, and then paste and post.

When using the VN app with an iPhone, I often get locked up unable to pull up the keyboard.

I’ll write part of a comment, maneuver to a different window/app, return to VN, and am unable to get a keyboard. I can highlight and copy what I had previously written but I just can’t get the keyboard back to add more text. So my work around is to copy what I wrote, delete the comment from VN without posting, paste to Apple Notes, write more, copy, go back yo VN, start a “new” comment, and then paste and post.
I haven’t experienced that but I’ll mess around and see if I can duplicate it.

I haven’t experienced that but I’ll mess around and see if I can duplicate it.

I can’t confirm that it is exclusive in the VN app. It has happened many times over the last couple of months. I can’t say for certain that it is only triggered by bouncing to a different window/app. I’ll pay more attention going forward.

VN won't open for me on computer via internet but no problem accessing any other site. I went to several in a flash. If I switch iphone wifi off, I get right in. Idk if others are having problems.

Last edited:
VN won't open for me on computer via internet but no problem accessing any other site. I went to several in a flash. If I switch iphone wifi off, I get right in. Idk if others are having problems.
Not sure I follow, exactly. You're saying you can't connect from your home internet, but you can connect via your phone connection? Sounds like it could be a network issue between you and our server? That's my first thought.

Not sure I follow, exactly. You're saying you can't connect from your home internet, but you can connect via your phone connection? Sounds like it could be a network issue between you and our server? That's my first thought.
It is fine this morning. Thank you for your help.

Where is the game picks for each week and when are they posted?
Posted in the football forum each week. Usually on Sunday or Monday.

@Freak

Can we consider a VN board-wide fundraiser to help the folks in East TN / Western NC? Even if just a general donation to Red Cross?

Eta... disregard. Just saw the thread in Pub.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back