Quote from Pig

Good news, maybe he has a break out year. Somebody has got to step up and get it done and I don't see any reason why it couldn't be him.

just read the article on volquest and he said "I know this offense like the back of my hand"

That doesn't sound promising
I guess its all in the way you look at it. I think its a good thing because it shows he is focused and will be well prepared mentally and physically. It means he has been working very hard at learning this new offense. For the people it doesn't sound good to im assuming your thinking that this offense must not be very complex if he already knows it like the back of his hand.

Reactions: 1 person
Yesterday the article had multiple typos in it. Prob where the misinterpretation comes from.

I guess its all in the way you look at it. I think its a good thing because it shows he is focused and will be well prepared mentally and physically. It means he has been working very hard at learning this new offense. For the people it doesn't sound good to im assuming your thinking that this offense must not be very complex if he already knows it like the back of his hand.

The quote said head not hand. I was kidding.

Sheesh, some people

Here's what happened:

The article said, "Back of my head".
The correct expression is back of my hand, obviously. Not sure what was really said. He may have said it correctly and it was incorrectly transcribed or he may just say sayings the way he thinks they are being said without really thinking about what they mean....which is what my wife does...and she usually gets them wrong. But she does get a kick out of it when I tell her how the expression is supposed to go.

Then some people made fun of him. Others made fun of OP. Still others made fun of Dooley cause that's what we do at Vol Nation.

Reactions: 2 people
He has out of body experiences IMO... so knows the back of his head much better than average.

VN Store

Back