Ramel Keyton impressing

"He's had some catches, ,made some tough catches in traffic, but he's had drops too as a rookie so just working on inconsistency, working on alignment and just that strain that we are looking for, you know their legs are getting tired, we've had several live practices now... You just gotta fight through it."

Boy, RK was machine like his first 4 years ... then inexplicably dropped 2 or 3 bunnies for TDs last year.🤷
The offense looked really out of rhythm a lot and I think we he pieces were more than the whole. There was a lot of talent that clicked and looked great at times but didn’t and looked rough other times. It was probably pretty normal or even above average for CFB but I for one am guilty of recency bias and comparing last year to 2022 which looked like a fine tuned machine.

The offense looked really out of rhythm a lot and I think we he pieces were more than the whole. There was a lot of talent that clicked and looked great at times but didn’t and looked rough other times. It was probably pretty normal or even above average for CFB but I for one am guilty of recency bias and comparing last year to 2022 which looked like a fine tuned machine.
Thought just crossed my radar. SEC DC’s had two years of tape on Heupel, Hooker and Joe. Just saying…

Reactions: TnScooby
Thought just crossed my radar. SEC DC’s had two years of tape on Heupel, Hooker and Joe. Just saying…
Not really an excuse it’s just Joe wasn’t the playmaker hendon was I’ve said it a million times… some Qbs just have that feel and escapability know how to get out of pressure and take off or find a man down field Bryce young is probably the best I’ve seen at the college level with this ability… Joe when the timing and rhythm was there, was a very good qb but when he had to go off platform and create he struggled… that just wasn’t his strong suit… our coaches are great but the other coaches get paid too they are not going to call the right play every time… if your qb can turn the wrong play call into a positive play, then the offense will be unstoppable because heup and co. Won’t be wrong very often… it’s why I think nico may take the offense to levels even better than hooker eventually because his playmaking skills are second to none… he reminds me a lot of Bryce in demeanor, both are cali guys, same Qb coach, great feel for the game, and Nico is 6”6 this could get very scary for the nation.

VN Store

Back