Randall Cobb: SEC Freshman of the Week

Gosh, I would hope it would happen- all he did was singlehandedly bring Kentucky back from the dead.... :)

Perhaps Cobb will eventually erase the "Chris Lofton" sting felt around the Commonwealth. Looks like UT let a very good one get away.

Perhaps Cobb will eventually erase the "Chris Lofton" sting felt around the Commonwealth. Looks like UT let a very good one get away.

I think we're definitely even on that front.

Only because you're a football fan. The basketball set would no more agree than the man in the moon.

Bah, screw the basketball set. They're the morons that left the game on Saturday night after the 3rd quarter and then taunted the exiting Arkansas fans afterward. Screw them.

Good luck saturday. Are you going to the game? Also, you have the #1 D in the SEC, another accomplishment. It might be a tight game.

Can't make it to Gainesville, I'm afraid.

Thanks for teh good luck wishes, but it's not gonna happen this year. The Fighting Tebows are too tough, and we have some key guys out for injuries.

Dude, if you're going to profess your love for me, don't do it on an Internet message board!

:)
my bad. I'll be the next guy you see in a tux. You start the conversation since I won't recognize you. Identify yourself to me with "I just can't believe I'm in love with a Vol fan like this."

He would have never played at tennessee. It was best for our team and him to let him go.

VN Store

Back