Random Bowl Thread

GAVol

Overrated
Staff member
Anybody watching the Insight Bowl? Notre Dame looks absolutely horrible!

ND came out about as flat as you can be. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it looks almost as if their coach has been fired, they have no leader and nothing to play for . . .

24-7 half way through the third. The game is slowly evening out, but Anderson is having a pretty good night and I see little hope for the Domers.

Attachments

• anderson.jpg
    anderson.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
I find it incredible this team came to Knoxville and left with a win.....truly incredible :dunno:

Not making excuses - we got flat out beat. But there's no doubt that after having clinched the SEC East and the way our injury situation was, ND played us at the perfect time. I think we just went to the "Win Ugly" well one too many times.

the sun shines on every dog's butt once in a while, I bet the chowder heads from ND won't be back for a while

I'm looking forward to tonights game, battle of OSU's in the Alamo bowl.

Game I really want to watch is Boise state vs. Louisville.

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Dec 29, 2004 5:06 PM
I'm looking forward to tonights game, battle of OSU's in the Alamo bowl.

Game I really want to watch is Boise state vs. Louisville.

Fresno vs. Virginia was a great game

Im looking forward to seeing Colorado and UTEP, believe it or not

Yes it was, Fresno fought back big time in that game. For those that dont like how many bowls there are, you're missing some very good football.

Fresno State vs. Virginia is probably the best game of football I've seen so far. While I don't consider myself a Fresno fan, they do draw my sympathy in their games. I was stoked to see them do what they did to Virginia.

And tonight... Ohio State is beating the crap out of Okie State. The Cowboys might not even score... I think them even getting a TD is a stretch at this point. The Buckeye linebackers are amazing.

Being in Florida, I can't wait for Miami vs. Florida. The last meeting was an instant classic. In state florida games are always great.

Originally posted by OrangeCrush18@Dec 30, 2004 1:49 PM
Being in Florida, I can't wait for Miami vs. Florida. The last meeting was an instant classic. In state florida games are always great.

I haven't checked the official NCAA Football rulebook (AllVol, you out there???), but is there any possible way for both teams to lose?

Oh, no, I'd NEVER wish something so tragic on teams that I so dearly love and respect. Unless, maybe, Spurrier was hitch-hiking on one of those buses AND they were driving through the middle of Alabama, where the impact of the two buses ripped a hole in a nearby gas line, which spontaneously ignited and spread beyond control, almost instantaneously destroying the entire state.

Miraculously, anybody that happened to be wearing the color orange was outside of the state that day, saying "What a sweet, sweet fireball this is."

Originally posted by milohimself@Dec 29, 2004 11:07 PM
Fresno State vs. Virginia is probably the best game of football I've seen so far. While I don't consider myself a Fresno fan, they do draw my sympathy in their games. I was stoked to see them do what they did to Virginia.

And tonight... Ohio State is beating the crap out of Okie State. The Cowboys might not even score... I think them even getting a TD is a stretch at this point. The Buckeye linebackers are amazing.

I was pretty happy to see OSU drilled Oklahoma State, I like the Buckeyes plus I hate the Big 12, great to see them dominate.

The Bucks LB's are pretty good, especially A.J. Hawk, who is surprisingly staying for his senior year.

VN Store

Back