Rank The Best Ut Teams

checkerboard_charly

wanted to see if we could rank the best ut teams....maybe the top 10 teams since 80 or so. lets list their overall record, best players. stuff like that.

How do you want to rank the teams? You could simply rank them by win/loss record, which is the easiest, or overall talent/experience.

we could include everything and then have an average. talent, experience, win/loss, expectations. i dont know much about the 80's teams because i was too young. but i would like to know more about those teams.

Its kinda hard to include them all. If you go on talent and experience then the 1999 team has to be considered the best overall. If you go by win/loss record then obviously its the 1998 team followed by the 1995 team.

Originally posted by zizou@Mar 8, 2005 2:47 PM
Its kinda hard to include them all. If you go on talent and experience then the 1999 team has to be considered the best overall. If you go by win/loss record then obviously its the 1998 team followed by the 1995 team.

yeah maybe it is hard to do.
the 93 team was pretty good.

andy kelly had a good team or two.

Originally posted by zizou@Mar 8, 2005 2:47 PM

Do you think the '99 team had more talent than '97? I look back and see so many NFL players and All-Pros on that team there is no way we should have ever lost. Still got to give some love to the '85 team for the beatdown of Miami too.

I think the '99 team was better. Granted, we were much better at QB with Manning, but we were so much more physically dominating in '99 and we were definitely better on defense.

I will go with the 97 team talent wise. Look at that roster..... wow did it have some nfl talent.

VN Store

Back