Rank the transfers

Edixon2

Just interested in what everyone thinks 1/3 of the way through the season.

Personally:
1:McCoy
2: Brazzell
3: Thomas
4:Kitselman
5: Heard
6: Steas
7:Moi (I think he’s going to be amazing next season just to deep at D-line to flash much)
8: Mcmurray

I would say they’ve all been pretty Decent hits so far!!

Personally:
7:Moi (I think he’s going to be amazing next season just to deep at D-line to flash much)

Wow. Every single one has been a contributor. Great scouting by the staff

Personally:

I think Thomas should start at Safety. Although I'm not sure it matters, given how much they play the 2nd team. He looks like our best Safety to me.

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver
I would probably have Heard at #2 behind McCoy because i think he is extremely important to our team but other than that looks good. Staff did a great job evaluating talent.

Oh yeah definitely he’s going to be great next year just not sure how much run he gets this year!!
He'll get more snaps the way he blew up the middle of their line. It wasn't like he was in the game in mop up time. He was in during critical times and drives when OU was mounting a comeback, when Vols kept stalling on offense. This tells me the staff trusts him in important moments, he made a name for himself last night.

He will have to be accounted for with some double teams and/or a blocking back which should open up some edge rush/blitzing and free up LBs on running plays. I would give him a serious uptick in reps per game......

Last edited:
Reactions: Edixon2

VN Store

Back