RARE VOLS MERCH ON EBAY

volfan311

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...sort=3&since=-1

click on the link. ive been a vols fan for my whole life. i recently just enrolled in my sophmore year of college and i am very desperate for money right now. i am selling my most treasured items from my ut vols collectibles.

in my different auctions you will find

a sweater with both peyton manning's autograph and james stewert's (as well as a few others)
i received that when i saw the vols play vandy in nashville in 95 or 96 i believe.

a baseball autographed by TODD HELTON and a few others
i received this when i saw vandy and the vols battle in nashville, i cant remember what year but Helton played then so it was a long time ago.

a bag of the grass from neyland stadium on the night the vols beat florida 20-17 in overtime, the same year we won the national championship.

also for titans fan

i have a nfl yes shirt signed by steve mcnair and other from the nfl yes campaign in nashville before we had a pro team.

please help me out my fellow vols fans. bid with confidence as i am over a 100 on feedback and no negatives!!!

Goodluck Volfan311,Hope ya can sell it all.Hey wait that gives me an idea. :idea: I need beer money,what can I sell? I have various broken remote controls from different Vols games,I'mma lettin em go cheap.(Hurry while quanities last.

Goodluck Volfan311,Hope ya can sell it all.Hey wait that gives me an idea. :idea: I need beer money,what can I sell? I have various broken remote controls from different Vols games,I'mma lettin em go cheap.(Hurry while quanities last).

How did that get in there twice? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I'm still learnin.Oh and according to Lady ,beer is a no-no. ;)

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Jul 27, 2004 1:58 PM
How did that get in there twice? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I'm still learnin.Oh and according to Lady ,beer is a no-no. ;)

You mean it actually MATTERS what I say

Well, THAT is a first!!!

I don't care what the rest of em are sayin bout ya,I think ya a good ole gal, ;) so far :D . But I'm a newbie what do I know?

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Jul 27, 2004 10:04 PM
I don't care what the rest of em are sayin bout ya,I think ya a good ole gal, ;) so far :D . But I'm a newbie what do I know?

What exactly ARE the "rest of em" saying about me??

:angry:

I've got a TON of UT stuff myself, but I would not want to get rid of it. But books, who needs 'em? :lol:

VN Store

Back