RB's: Summerhill and Hill

GTvols

After watching the past three games, Summerhill is quite the shifty running back. He has very good lateral movement that makes him miss defenders. He's also very quick. Why isn't he getting more playing time? For Hill, he is like Neal but he doesn't dance around, finds the hole, and keeps his legs moving. These two may be the 2nd and 3rd string backs next year behind Lane. What do you guys think?

They won't be. They haven't done anything against a good first team d. They have already been recruited over for next year.

I'd definitely like to see what Summerhill could do with some more carries. Neal is absolutely awful. As I tweeted during the game "he's got all of the measurables but none of the instincts of a top shelf SEC RB." To my eyes it should be Lane and Summerhill as a 1-2 punch.

Reactions: 1 person
They looked ok but they were facing backups . Did anyone see Cameron Clear in the aTm/ Alabama game? He was running like he had a stolen laptop in his hands... oh wait ... nevermind

Reactions: 2 people
After watching the past three games, Summerhill is quite the shifty running back. He has very good lateral movement that makes him miss defenders. He's also very quick. Why isn't he getting more playing time? For Hill, he is like Neal but he doesn't dance around, finds the hole, and keeps his legs moving. These two may be the 2nd and 3rd string backs next year behind Lane. What do you guys think?

No! Next season we will have Hurd & Paulk on campus. Summerhill, Hill, Tom Smith.... That will give us our 5 runningbacks.

it would be nice to see them get a shot with the first string players,but i assume there is a reason for it

VN Store

Back