Real Time: Kathy Griffin Jokes She'd Redo Fake Decapitation Photo With Pence's Head

Darkman

Real Time: Kathy Griffin Jokes She'd Redo Fake Decapitation Photo With Mike Pence's Head — Watch TVLine 15h ago

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LForXq19MC8[/youtube]

Real Time: Kathy Griffin Jokes She'd Redo Fake Decapitation Photo With Mike Pence's Head — Watch

By Ryan Schwartz / March 10 2018, 6:25 AM PST

Kathy Griffin was in good spirits during her first TV interview since being shunned by Hollywood for a controversial photo depicting the fake, severed head of President Donald Trump.

The outspoken comedian sat down with Bill Maher, who she thanked for “being one of the first and only people to publicly say what happened to me was bulls—t.” The Real Time host later asked, “If you had to do it all over again, I assume you wouldn’t take the picture,” to which she answered, “I’d do Mike Pence” instead. Met with silence, Griffin added, “I’m kidding! Ten months I’ve waited to do that joke!”

Griffin defended the fake decapitation photo, referring to it as “distasteful but not illegal,” and recalled all that she lost as a result of the controversy, including her gig cohosting CNN’s New Year’s Eve coverage alongside Anderson Cooper. Later, she described the process of being investigated by the Department of Justice, and the difficulty of touring internationally once she was added to Interpol’s No Fly list. She also raised her middle fingers to Donald Trump Jr., who went on Good Morning America months after the photo and said the comedian should be “decimated.”

Reactions: 2 people
I seem to recall a bunch of outcry from dims over Nugget and Obama. Secret Service investigated too.

Nugget is still doing Nugget and this is about the first word I’ve heard from Griffin in like a year?

Wonder what’s different 🤔

Truly worthless individual. Her jokes about Christians ring hollow and she feels her crap is relevant and it truly isn’t. I listened to her one time and she truly is a zero.

Reactions: 2 people
Two idiot comedians who need to change their tampax & get over the election. Nothing is going to change the fact that Trump is still their president.

Reactions: 3 people
Why can’t Rob Porter be married to her, he’d show her. Or is she lesbo?

Why can’t Rob Porter be married to her, he’d show her. Or is she lesbo?

You knew the answer to that before you asked 😬

Edit: actually I take it back. I thought she was gay. Her boyfriend is apparently Randy Bick.

Last edited:
When she was new on the comedy scene I thought she had some funny moments. When she became the patron saint of the LGBTQF community, all the humor evaporated.

When she was new on the comedy scene I thought she had some funny moments. When she became the patron saint of the LGBTQF community, all the humor evaporated.

I lost any interest when I realized that she was often the only one to laugh at her own jokes, or at least laugh the loudest.

Kathy Griffin Has Lung Cancer, to Undergo Surgery

kathy-griffin-unwell-640x480.jpg

Comedian Kathy Griffin used social media Monday to reveal she has lung cancer, adding she has never smoked and will begin treatment immediately.

“I’ve got to tell you guys something. I have cancer. I’m about to go into surgery to have half of my left lung removed,” Griffin wrote on Twitter. “Yes, I have lung cancer even though I’ve never smoked!”

Kathy Griffin Has Lung Cancer, to Undergo Surgery

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY

VN Store

Back