Realistically...

govols105

We should score on the first play our offense runs be it pass or run if the guys play like butch wants them to and austin peay is as bad as the point spread indicates. here's to 10 sacks for our defense. GO VOLS!!!!

We should score on the first play our offense runs be it pass or run if the guys play like butch wants them to and austin peay is as bad as the point spread indicates. here's to 10 sacks for our defense. GO VOLS!!!!

Guys, I have witnessed games in which we thought that we would win by a large margin, but we found ourselves in the 4th quarter with 3 point lead.

Let's not think that we are the #1 team in the country and will easily win this game...... You play to win the game.

Guys, I have witnessed games in which we thought that we would win by a large margin, but we found ourselves in the 4th quarter with 3 point lead.

Let's not think that we are the #1 team in the country and will easily win this game...... You play to win the game.

This game will be a joke after the 2nd quarter.

Yeah we could easily score on the first play, but I think it'll take a couple of series before the O starts clicking. I wonder how many people will go crazy if it's not 21-0 after the 1st qrt, lol.

There will be growing pains with this team, especially in the secondary. Hopefully, the first two games will correct some of those mistakes before we get into the meat of the schedule. I believe some prognosticators are underestimating the talent on this team and a 7-5 record is very possible.

VN Store

Back