Realistically

Dont think you're using "realistically" right. Thats supposed to mean we should be happy if we win 6 this year. :crazy:

With ya...neither carolina nor fl look unbeatable right now.

"Very" is too much. I like our chances against FL better than SC, but I don't like our chances in either.

When a team that gives up alot of turnovers (fl) plays a team that causes even more (TN) the outcome is favorable to the latter.
Going to need more than that. I just don't think UF is going to turn the ball over 7 times.

Realistically, Carolina and Florida are very winnable games for us this year.

inigo-montoya.jpg

SC's defense is poor, their LB's look like highschool recruits and the besides Clowney the Dline will get swallowed by Tennessee's offensive line. They do have a good RB and a decent offense.

Fla's front 7 is beast but they will struggle to score 17 or more points in every SEC game they play.

I am a SC grad and have watched every game for several years, the drop off on their defense this year will surprise some folks.

SC's defense is poor, their LB's look like highschool recruits and the besides Clowney the Dline will get swallowed by Tennessee's offensive line. They do have a good RB and a decent offense.

Fla's front 7 is beast but they will struggle to score 17 or more points in every SEC game they play.

I am a SC grad and have watched every game for several years, the drop off on their defense this year will surprise some folks.

Something is just not right about clowney he's is not up to par for some reason!

These are the kind of early season optimism threads that lead to calls for coach's head starting in November.

Every year it is the same thing. Florida looks down, UGA loses early, USCjr could always be a win. By the time November rolls around these teams have long figured it out and UT is sitting with several losses.

Call me negavol, flame away, whatever. I'm in the "show me" mode now.

Reactions: 1 person
These are the kind of early season optimism threads that lead to calls for coach's head starting in November.

Every year it is the same thing. Florida looks down, UGA loses early, USCjr could always be a win. By the time November rolls around these teams have long figured it out and UT is sitting with several losses.

Call me negavol, flame away, whatever. I'm in the "show me" mode now.

They will "show you" come Saturday

Reactions: 1 person
Something is just not right about clowney he's is not up to par for some reason!

It is an 11 man sport and if 10 are not that good it is hard for one to stand out. Last year they had Devin Taylor, this year they can just run the other way.

Thanks OP, just wondering what you were thinking.

I have to give it to you, you're one optimistic son of a gun.

That's the only way to be, and if we happen to lose Saturday it will not bring me down we will just move on to FL and I will be in win mode again! When you've got a disciplined team that will give their all for tennessee week in week out then you can't help but be optimistic!

I don't think he's in very good shape. Wasn't he sitting out of practice a week or so ago, prompting Spurrier to say something about needing to get on the practice field if he wanted to play in the games??

I don't think he's in very good shape. Wasn't he sitting out of practice a week or so ago, prompting Spurrier to say something about needing to get on the practice field if he wanted to play in the games??

I'm not sure about that, but I know against NC they said he had a stomach virus that's why he did not play good but I don't know how true that is or if it was an excuse

VN Store

Back