Reality and Oregon

Sudden Impact

Who we are is what We do with what We have!
Oregon

Has recruited for this the type of system offensively for 8+ years....

Likewise, it has been able to recruit to needs and has been selective about recruits

Because of it, players buy in and knows where to be when to be there...

They recruit for speed regardless of star rating...

Their systems are atypical both on offensive and defensive.

Offensively Where we are headed takes an exceptional QB but it also takes 10 others...knowing where to be..

We don't have the depth and we had to play to our strengths Qb is not one.

Oregon will play for the NC this year....

Best Blocking down field team I have seen in awhile.

Most here do not give Oregon the credit they deserve..

As long as the players are buying in and the recruiting continues we will be fine...

The foundation is being built its going to take time. I, like some, have the patience. Some here do not.

Sometimes you have to take organizations to ground zero to accomplish greatness.....

We will break .500 this year...

We have a class coming in next year, that will help in the growing process...

Keep complaining as fans and you will stay miserable...

One brick and one game at a time...I sat down with a few former players and they knew we were headed back but didn't expect much from this season....they were also very insightful about the Oregon and Florida games...

Reactions: 5 people
As the game was going on an Oregon fan told me that we need to give Butch time to get his players in the system you will see the difference. Remember Butch inherited players player this style at bearcat land.

I got a thousand bucks that says that Oregon will not be able to use a 3 man line to stuff Bama. That is what still baffles me, 3 undersized lineman plug 2 gaps apiece.

I got a thousand bucks that says that Oregon will not be able to use a 3 man line to stuff Bama. That is what still baffles me, 3 undersized lineman plug 2 gaps apiece.

The three defensive lineman stuffing us hurt the most. 3 def lineman controlling our line probably keeps CBJ up all night for a while.

Reactions: 1 person
Oregon has an easier road to a championship game....what happens if OSU is undefeated and Alabama has a loss. Really don't care and this is a Vol board but I hate Erickel Myer.....

Last edited:
Just merge every Oregon themed thread to this one Mods. PLEASE

It's Florida week and the guy just summed it all up, basically. We have UF in 6 days anyways. Can't stomach the O word at this time today or this year at this point.

Well lets see what Butch has to say. He's on now.

VN Store

Back