Recruiting Football Talk VIII

My 15 year olds set up. I would've went crazy for something like this when I was a kid View attachment 665001
My 15 year olds set up. I would've went crazy for something like this when I was a kid View attachment 665001
1722912219132.png
This is what I had as a child. Three channels. One in Knoxville and two in Chattanooga if I remember correctly (lower Roane County). We didn’t care, we played outside most of the day until dark. 3 squares every day and bonus, we had meat on Sundays. Back then, the elders eat the meat first and what was left to us youngsters. Show of hands, any of y’all have that memory? Hard times, but the very best of times.

Edit: double post, it happens.

View attachment 665034
This is what I had as a child. Three channels. One in Knoxville and two in Chattanooga if I remember correctly (lower Roane County). We didn’t care, we played outside most of the day until dark. 3 squares every day and bonus, we had meat on Sundays. Back then, the elders eat the meat first and what was left to us youngsters. Show of hands, any of y’all have that memory? Hard times, but the very best of times.

Edit: double post, it happens.
They didn't have TV's when @BaldBiker was a kid. Just cave walls waiting to be drawn on.

With Boo Carter likely starting at Star I don’t know how I feel about him being the number 1 punt returner. I would like to still see him get a crack at it from time to time, but I wouldn’t mind giving Mike Matthews PR1 duties starting out.
has Mike Matthews practiced at all?

Goodness, I hope that kid plays.

VN Store

Back