Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Guys, if Hooker and Milton keep balling out, just think how good our QB recruiting is going to get…
Besides Bird and MJ, those have been my only other thoughts since watching those clips. Recruiting Recruiting Recruiting. Proud of them guys.

Last edited:
Me too, I love you tube stories of his smack talking. What he did to the Hawks was unreal, the Doc Rivers telling is hilarious. The man played 3 quarters against the trailblazers left handed just because he could.
Played the ENTIRE GAME with just his left hand. Scored 47 and had a triple-double that night. Said he was saving his right hand for the Lakers. 😂

Larry Bird was the best player in basketball throughout the mid 80’s. Over a 5 year period averaged:

27 pts, 10 reb, 7 ast, 2 stl - 3 straight MVP’s

In the rough and tumble NBA of the 1980’s. Then he hurt his back.
Give him another 4 or 5 years of prime (he only had about 5 to 6 years of true prime, peak basketball before the injuries started), and he wins AT LEAST one more championship and another MVP...at least. No one will ever convince me otherwise.

Give him another 4 or 5 years of prime (he only had about 5 to 6 years of true prime, peak basketball before the injuries started), and he wins AT LEAST one more championship and another MVP...at least. No one will ever convince me otherwise.
The back to back NBA Finals between Lakers and Celtics in 84 and 85 are best two series I watched.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back