Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recruiting is the key to staying good. That's why people obsess over it.

Or we calmly observe the coaches doing their job. We then enjoy reading about the players after they sign and are on campus. Have personally never obsessed over recruits. Just not my thing. I’m pretty laid back about recruiting.

When we had crappy coaches, I hoped that the players would rise above their coaches competence. We had many bad years with players that were highlights.

Now that we have qualified coaches with great vision of a winning program and the ability to help players develop, I am just here to enjoy the ride.

I just scroll by the obsessive posts (mostly), put trollish posters on my ignore list and look for the brighter side of life.

I am by nature an optimist. 😊

tenor.gif

Thing is we need backups.

We need backups that also log many, many plays. Offense and defense. That way we can continue to run lightning fast and overwhelm opponents. There wasn’t any drop off from Mincey to Crawford. Would be great to have along the entire OL.
Same way with DL or the entire team…

Someone should do a "what happened to that guy" thread.

People who transferred
Previous recruits we were really trying to sign
Previous recruits that decommitted

etc

From Sports Illustrated

1. Houston Texans: QB Will Levis, Kentucky
The most talented quarterback in the draft, Levis has elevated his supporting cast for two years at Kentucky. He has the talent and ability above the shoulders to do the same for the Texans' offense. His upside could make him one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL.

Screenshot_20221220_125637.jpgScreenshot_20221220_125557.jpgjames-franco-wait-what.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back