recruits visitng tommorrow

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
Tommorrow is a big day for us as in trying to draw recruits to tennessee. Granger and Shelley are visiting tommorrow. Does anyone know our chances with these guys? Also who do you think the next big player to sign with us will be? and do you know anything about Quan Crosby?

Granger probably will not visit. He is scheduled to commit Sunday night. Shelley will commit either Sunday night or Monday. Crosby will be either Tuesday or Wednesday.

I believe Kenny Phillips is going to choose UT, Hopefully we can grab Granger also. If we could get these two guys I could care less if we get anyone from here on out.

hey if we get phillips and anyone else, i will be happy.

how would anybody on this board actually know our chances of getting these guys? do u know them or are u their long lost cousin or something? i mean damn lets be realistic and say "i hope we get these guys but who knows"

Granger could still possibly visit tommorrow, but its doubtful. Hes not coming to Tennessee guys. He is very likely OU bound but may have to be recruited after JUCO anyway. I hear there is a very good chance he won't qualify. I think Tennessee has a very good shot a Slcik Shelley. I expect him to announce for Tennessee late this week or Monday of next week. I think Tennessee will land Vlad Richard and Gerald Williams from Florida, they have turned down Urban Meyer's request that they visit UF this week. There were even rumors going around that Urban told them if they didn't visit that their scholarships would be pulled. Well, there heading out to Arizona St. this weekend. I think Barry Turner ends up being a Vol, but definetly watch out for Nebraska. Darius Myers,Memphis committ, could be a sign and place guy. He will be a JUCO guy. Quan Cosby says early playing time is the biggest factor in his decision. He gave a glowing review on his trip to Tennessee and says that Tennessee's depth chart at safety is a very big positive for them. He is suppose to visit OU this weekend. He does not have to make a decision by signing day and I wouldn't expect him to make one. I would be surprised if we got Kenny Phillips, but you never know. Tennessee has been involved in that race much more than I ever thought they would be but I still expect Miami to win out in the end.At one time, I would have said I would have been shocked to see him end up at UT and while I would no longer be shocked, I would still be surprised.

I agree with Wizard, Granger has cancelled his visit to TN per the knoxville news.
If I had to guess our final commits they would be

Vladamir Richards
Gerald Williams
Slick Shelly
Darius Myers
Kenny Phillips

Everyone has heard the Comment he made "there's no place like home" but he has also stated that Tennessee feels like home. Plus the fact that he rated his visit 10 out of 10 and he hadn't committed as of yet I think he is a Volunteer.

Wonder how much Morley has been talking to Phillips? Isn't Trooper recruiting the Florida players? How could you say no to a guy as energetic as Trooper?

VN Store

Back