Recruits

Hens67

We have 7 commitments so far but who do we have coming back this year that previously went juco or prep school?

Dustin Lindsey - will be back for sure and will be a LB/FB
Stepheon Raines?
Justin Garrett?

Are there any lineman?

I am meaning, who will be returning to UT this year that will count against our available scholly's?

I think Dustin Lindsey would be one so that would put us at 8. Rumor is that we have half of our 20 already locked up. Who else could it be?

I was thinking Raines could be one but cannot think of anybody else.

Raines, Lindsey, Williams. Garrett is a no go. We may not take Raines, though. I'd think Lindsey and Williams are locks.

Garrett didn't pass that extra math class that JUCOs have to take to get into the SEC so he didn't qualify.

We might not take Raines because CB/WR isn't a big position of need and we have some pretty good players on our board ahead of him.

what position do u guys see lindsey playing.. were already stacked at RB.. maybe safety..

I'd say FB. We need some depth there. LB and RB are both loaded, and I also think he is too big to play RB. What everyone is saying is that he will either play LB or FB.

LB. He was told that he was going to play LB when he gets back and he is already quite a bit bigger from reports. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a chance at FB/HB/TE, though.

We have a ton of LB's too though

Donald
Walker - may be a DE though
Mayo
McCoy - Sr next year though
Davis
Thompson
Austin Johnson will be coming in
Frazier
Barnes - talk of him moving to LB as well

McCoy won't be a senior next year, Mayo will. Don't forget about Adam Meyers-White. I have been hearing a lot of good things about him. Wouldn't be surprised if he saw he field quite often this season.

VN Store

Back