Reliable source says Wilkes has Gators on top of his list.

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Just heard today from a friend of the family that Rod Wilkes, UT recruit,has Florida as his top school to play football at now.Makes me wonder if thats the case, how much sideline time(action pass) he should be allowed when watching his brother Marsalous Johnson play at UT.Maybe it doesn't matter.At one time UT was his favorite.Someone at UT needs to get on the ball I'd say and reel this guy in.We don't need to lose players of his caliber.

I wouldnt worry to much, from what I understand they're pretty close and he'll end up in Orange and white.

I wouldnt worry to much, from what I understand they're pretty close and he'll end up in Orange and white.

Yes, and Johnson was named the spring's most improved defensive player, so he probably will not be the corner to lose snaps to Eric Berry. So it shouldn't be a Juicy Leak situation.

I've heard plenty of people with "reliable sources" say he is either committed to UT or a lock.

I've heard plenty of people with "reliable sources" say he is either committed to UT or a lock.

Now i trust HV when he says this..
UTfantilidie: where did u get ur source.. i wanna hear it.
until i read it.. i wont suspect wilkes to go newhere else than UT.. he's just too close and connected to UT.

VN Store

Back