REMEMBER: VolCalls TONIGHT 8PM!!!

Fans can place a "Vol Call" anywhere in the United States by dialing 1 (800) 688-8657, or Tennessee customers of Verizon can dial #TENN. Patrons at Calhoun's On the River may ask a question in person and fans may also submit questions through the Vol Network Facebook page.

Last edited:
Caller: yeah, this here’s Jethro from Bucksnort. How u doin Bob?
Bob: I’m fine, what is your question for the Coach?
Caller: weel…hey thar coach…how is you-uns doin?
Coach: I’m fine, sir, do u have a question ?
Caller: well, yeah, I shore do…I was jest wonderin…why do u like coachin..is it becausin all that thar big money.
Coach: (trying not to laugh)…well, the money is nice, but I just really like molding boys into good young men.
Caller: do you think somebody like me could do that…I got two younguns …i done molded them twice tonight with a hickory switch when they got to mouthin off…do u take a switch to them thar football players?
Bob: that’s all the time we have for this segment…and I never got my chocolate lava cake I ordered.

Reactions: Aesius and Boca Vol

Hey coach, I appreciate you not being cliched like other coaches and not saying things such as “being intentional”, “in the building”, “in the room”, “working your craft”, or “great offseason and camp”. 😏

Whatever happened to Cosby Cattleman (alias: Small Mike, etc.) :cool:

Boy, do I miss him, NOT! It does seem he inspired a lot of copycats. Had to share his sunshine on EVERY show EVERY day. Never understood the motivations to play that role.

Of course now days we get to experience more of those that like to SEE themselves type instead of hear themselves talk. Bet their real psychological profiles would be a hoot to really examine.

Reactions: feathersax
Tennessee also won’t be limited by its youth at quarterback with Heupel saying “the playbook is wide open for us” with Iamaleava at the helm.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Boy, do I miss him, NOT! It does seem he inspired a lot of copycats. Had to share his sunshine on EVERY show EVERY day. Never understood the motivations to play that role.

Of course now days we get to experience more of those that like to SEE themselves type instead of hear themselves talk. Bet their real psychological profiles would be a hoot to really examine.
YEP. Of course, I you wish to listen to nitwittery, just watched Finebaum & his stable of wackos.

VN Store

Back