Renaldo Woolridge

We are in his listed top 5 and he said that, if he had a top 3, it would be UT, USC, and Georgetown.

Yes he would be a good pickup. I guess you could say he has a similar game to Singleton. A big body that step out and shoot the three. He prefers the outside. He has grown quickly the last couple years so he has grown up playing outside. I do not think he is quite the athlete Singleton is though. He has a visit set up for October. Might be the same weekend as Elliot Williams. Not 100% sure on that though.

Well that video answered my question. I was wondering if there was a tie to Orlando Woolridge.

Reportedly Renaldo will be in for an official on October 6. Same weekend as Elliott Williams and CHRIS SINGLETON. I could see this maybe pushing Chris to commit but you never know....

And does anyone know where we have turned with PGs? It seems like we have moved past Terrell H.......:unsure:

Same 'ol same 'ol. He loves the coaches, especially Pearl. He doesnt mind going to school far away from home because he moved around alot as a child. His parents are also from south.

I got a good feeling for some reason about this kid. He shoots the ball really well and maybe he will be up in k town next year. Only thing in my opinion that hurt us is gtown got a committ from number one player in the country Monroe.

i have no link to this, but I just got a rivals text saying woolridge has committed to us

The only way to avoid being at least occasionally wrong about recruiting is to never say anything. I will say that any mutual interest between Woolridge and SC is being overblown. This came down to UT and G'Town.

Overblown by who? :birgits_giggle:

GOOOD pickup PEARL!

How do you guys compare Wooldridge's talent to Singletons..
who is better at certain things, and what not?

Who'da thunk I would be more excited about basketball the week of the UT/Bama game...

VN Store

Back