Replay of Orange Bowl

MrBiggles

Normally I watch the game replays on YouTube (Thanks Vol Freak). Is there any place where I can watch the full game as it doesn't seem to be posted yet? It was that good that I want to watch it a few more times.

Tonight @7 central. SECN.
I've heard there's a way to record games and watch them on your schedule....but don't quote me on that. 🙄

Yeah, but those require a TV and access to broadcasts. Some of us Vol fans have only recently upgraded to TP in the outhouse.
(Though we do make sure the wifi reaches there.)

I posted in another one, but if you have the ESPN+ app go into the college football tab, on demand and there's 3 streams (ESPN, SKYCAM, and Command Center).

Sidenote: Sky cam is neat because you're essentially watching the whole game from the QB view.
Normally I watch the game replays on YouTube (Thanks Vol Freak). Is there any place where I can watch the full game as it doesn't seem to be posted yet? It was that good that I want to watch it a few more times.

Well they stopped publishing the Sears & Roebuck catalog, so you really had no choice. 😛
And, seriously, how many local newspapers have now stopped printing off-line?

A trip to the outhouse at grandma's was always a treat, 'cause she took the Chattanooga Times and it had different Sunday funnies from the Sunday Chattanooga Free-Press that we subscribed to.

[I wonder how many young readers are scratchin' their heads, wondering what kind of gibberish we're talkin'?]

S&R pages instead of oak leaves?
Well, if you can find an oak leaf in January, d'ya know what it's gonna feel like? That's probably how "Oak" got its name... onomatopoeia.
--------
Back on topic:
My wifi access goes back to the library Tuesday, so I (humbly, and with much gratitude) hope the game is able to be posted soon.

Reactions: WillisWG

A trip to the outhouse at grandma's was always a treat, 'cause she took the Chattanooga Times and it had different Sunday funnies from the Sunday Chattanooga Free-Press that we subscribed to.

[I wonder how many young readers are scratchin' their heads, wondering what kind of gibberish we're talkin'?]
back in the Day, i always thought the „News Free Press“ was a particularly humorous name for a news paper😅
Edit:
One thing I miss in the modern internet world is the simple unabashed joy of opening the Sunday Funny Papers. If I recall the News Free Press layout, the front page was Blondie, Hagar the Horrible, and my all time favourite, Peanuts. Those three just started the week off right

A trip to the outhouse at grandma's was always a treat, 'cause she took the Chattanooga Times...

Thanks so much for starting my New Year off with the visual of your Grandma headed to her outhouse with the Chattanooga Times under her arm...

eaa2c6fb0287a903d2181cfa1e3fafe5.gif

I recorded it on my TV and have watched it a few times now. What a good win. GOVOLS!!!
Rest of the SEC can go suck sewer water.

Lol...true. I know 1st hand. However I never experienced corncobs....that had to hurt like ****. 🤣

Freak told me personally he will have it posted late tonight or tomorrow when he gets back from Miami.

Reactions: DrTNT
Random question but why did Sears Roebuck not become Amazon? Lol.

Carry on with the discussion about the orange bowl replay.
My wife posed a similar question about 5 years ago. "Why didn't they return to their roots of (e)mail order"?

It was up yesterday morning.

Man, really like the number of snaps and how both Dominic Bailey and Amari McNeil played the other night. Both have gotten solid playing time. Easy to look at the recruiting class, but don’t overlook these younger guys with a few years left in the program. We’re going to be really solid across D Line.

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
back in the Day, i always thought the „News Free Press“ was a particularly humorous name for a news paper😅
Edit:
One thing I miss in the modern internet world is the simple unabashed joy of opening the Sunday Funny Papers. If I recall the News Free Press layout, the front page was Blondie, Hagar the Horrible, and my all time favourite, Peanuts. Those three just started the week off right

I always liked the Jack Nicholas instructional golf cartoon in the sports section.......

VN Store

Back