Revealing the full 2024 SEC football dates?

Vfl2407

I know that Chris Lowe leaked a few dates a few days ago.
You wonder if his source (presumably at the SEC office) only gave him those dates or extracted a promise from him to reveal just those games and not the full slate.
That being said, I went to the SEC site to see if there’s any mention on when the schedules might be released.
There wasn’t.

Im wondering if they might do it at halftime of the SEC championship game. That would give me a reason to watch it other than just rooting for a meteor to hit the Dome. Just imagine wiping out both of those teams and many of their fans all at once. Glorious.
ok, ok, I’m kidding…kinda, sorta.
If the schedule is not released then, they will probably do it on one of their shows on the SEC Network next week, you would think.
Hopefully not the Finebaum show. He would spend 55 minutes on the Bama Schedule and then 5 minutes on the other 15 teams.

Reactions: Scottt5
You wonder if his source (presumably at the SEC office) only gave him those dates or extracted a promise from him to reveal just those games and not the full slate.
That being said, I went to the SEC site to see if there’s any mention on when the schedules might be released.
There wasn’t.

Im wondering if they might do it at halftime of the SEC championship game. That would give me a reason to watch it other than just rooting for a meteor to hit the Dome. Just imagine wiping out both of those teams and many of their fans all at once. Glorious.
If the schedule is not released then, they will probably do it on one of their shows on the SEC Network next week, you would think.
Hopefully not the Finebaum show. He would spend 55 minutes on the Bama Schedule and then 5 minutes on the other 15 teams.
They leaked him a few dates to give them some additional content ahead of championship week.

They are planning a major schedule unveil with a three hour primetime special on the SEC network, like usual. It will probably be the second week of December.

They leaked him a few dates to give them some additional content ahead of championship week.

They are planning a major schedule unveil with a three hour primetime special on the SEC network, like usual. It will probably be the second week of December.
interesting. Thanx.

I figured they would do a schedule release and then follow up breakdown like the NFL.

Vandy game will be 30 November. I would fully expect UGA and Kentucky to fill out November.
The other November date will be open or either MissSt or Arky

Miss St or Arky game after Ok game in Sep

My guess is:

August:
31 Chattanooga
September:
7 NC State in Charlotte
14 Kent State
21 at OK
28 MissSt
October:
5 Open
12 Florida
19 Alabama
26 at Arkansas
November:
2 Open
9 at Georgia
16 Kentucky
23 UTEP
30 at Vandy

This should be close: Ark, Miss St and second open date might move around

There wasn’t.

The sources are at the schools. Schools have had dates for sometime so they could arrange travel. They can't publicly release until SEC ready

Reactions: 08Vol
I think I heard MS state will be later with FL in Sept. I may be wrong though but it was on a podcast

I think I heard MS state will be later with FL in Sept. I may be wrong though but it was on a podcast

That is incorrect. The FL and Bama dates being back to back were given by Lowe this week.

Don’t know if accurate but this is floating around.

8-31 vs. Chattanooga
9-7 vs. NC State (in Charlotte)
9-14 vs. Kent St
9-21 at Oklahoma
9-28 BYE
10-5 at Arkansas
10-12 vs. Florida
10-19 vs. Alabama
10-26 vs. Kentucky
11-2 BYE
11--9 vs. Miss St
11-16 at Georgia
11-23 vs. UTEP
11-30 at Vanderbilt

8-31 vs. Chattanooga
9-14 vs. Kent St
9-21 at Oklahoma
9-28 BYE
10-5 at Arkansas
10-12 vs. Florida
10-19 vs. Alabama
10-26 vs. Kentucky
11-2 BYE
11--9 vs. Miss St
11-16 at Georgia
11-23 vs. UTEP
11-30 at Vanderbilt
I believe Georgia and Mississippi State are reversed, but that is what I understand the schedule to look like, for the most part.

Vandy game will be 30 November. I would fully expect UGA and Kentucky to fill out November.
The other November date will be open or either MissSt or Arky

Miss St or Arky game after Ok game in Sep

My guess is:

August:
31 Chattanooga
September:
7 NC State in Charlotte
14 Kent State
21 at OK
28 MissSt
October:
5 Open
12 Florida
19 Alabama
26 at Arkansas
November:
2 Open
9 at Georgia
16 Kentucky
23 UTEP
30 at Vandy

This should be close: Ark, Miss St and second open date might move around
I know this is an educated guess BUT I hope your right the open dates will be nice, BUT having to play FU and Bama back to back will be hard. First 5 should be pretty basic 4-1 middle part is what will define the season with Florida and the Gumps. Back third should be pretty easy with the obvious exception of ugga

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
There wasn’t.

I thought the same about the meteor 🤷‍♂️

August:
31 Chattanooga
September:
7 NC State in Charlotte
14 Kent State
21 at OK
28 MissSt or Open (not Vandy, Kentucky or Arkansas)
October:
5 Open
12 Florida
19 Alabama
26 at Arkansas
November:
2 Kentucky or Open (not Arkansas)
9 Open or Kentucky
16 at Georgia
23 UTEP
30 at Vandy (No Miss St or Kentucky)

This should be close: Green is guestimated.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATC_VOL

8-31 vs. Chattanooga
9-14 vs. Kent St
9-21 at Oklahoma
9-28 BYE
10-5 at Arkansas
10-12 vs. Florida
10-19 vs. Alabama
10-26 vs. Kentucky
11-2 BYE
11--9 vs. Miss St
11-16 at Georgia
11-23 vs. UTEP
11-30 at Vanderbilt
This is what I’ve seen, as well. And Georgia is confirmed for 11/16, as are the three consecutive home games in October.

8-31 vs. Chattanooga
9-14 vs. Kent St
9-21 at Oklahoma
9-28 BYE
10-5 at Arkansas
10-12 vs. Florida
10-19 vs. Alabama
10-26 vs. Kentucky
11-2 BYE
11--9 vs. Miss St
11-16 at Georgia