Richard Jackson Promoted to 3rd Paid Assistant

I think this quote says a lot about why Tony’s programs are so successful and why both coaches and players are eager to be part of what he is building. He’s a great leader.

CTV talks about loyalty often, I often thought it was mostly coach speak however, promoting within when there were 100's of applicants (many more qualified) shows me that this loyalty thing is legit and why he's still our coach and not at LSU or A&M. CTV has been loyal to the school that gave him a shot of being a head coach.....

CTV talks about loyalty often, I often thought it was mostly coach speak however, promoting within when there were 100's of applicants (many more qualified) shows me that this loyalty thing is legit and why he's still our coach and not at LSU or A&M. CTV has been loyal to the school that gave him a shot of being a head coach.....

Yep. He’s a man of his word for sure. Which is probably why he isn’t willing to promise playing time on the recruiting trail like many coaches because he does not want to be unable to keep his word. I very much respect that. As long as he keeps winning, I think Tony is going to be here a very, very long time.

Yep. He’s a man of his word for sure. Which is probably why he isn’t willing to promise playing time on the recruiting trail like many coaches because he does not want to be unable to keep his word. I very much respect that. As long as he keeps winning, I think Tony is going to be here a very, very long time.
So has BVS not yet spread to the baseball forum? Or are y'all immune?

Either way. love the difference in vibes over here!

VN Store

Back