Rick Barnes talking about Tony, Frank, and the CWS

BruisedOrange

Well... known member

The Omaha question is asked at 03:13, but of course the whole presser is informative and emotionally satisfying--especially to hear him talk about Dalton Knecht's dream realized.

How blessed we are to have such coaches as these, investing their lives and values into the young men and women who wear the orange.

Rick is so successful the way he handles business. One day we're gonna look up and be safe that he's gone.

Reactions: WVU05UT09
Rick gets us to elite status in college basketball but not good enough to win it all or make final four. I don't know if another coach would do better...maybe Rick is the reason we are as good as we are and we wouldn't sniff an sec title without him. I don't know....but fact remains he hasn't gotten us to promised land...every year comes up short....which is disappointing.

Reactions: brockytop
Have never been a LeBron fan. Never. However....., looks like that might be changing. Happy for Dalton as he could have gotten drafted by some rogue ass team that never had a chance to make the playoffs. As long as LeBron resigns, pretty much guaranteed to be back in the playoffs.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Rick gets us to elite status in college basketball but not good enough to win it all or make final four. I don't know if another coach would do better...maybe Rick is the reason we are as good as we are and we wouldn't sniff an sec title without him. I don't know....but fact remains he hasn't gotten us to promised land...every year comes up short....which is disappointing.
Remember to discuss this at the Downer family get away from each other non-gathering. The only place where people look for a black cloud in a silver lining moment. Jeepers wally!

Rick gets us to elite status in college basketball but not good enough to win it all or make final four. I don't know if another coach would do better...maybe Rick is the reason we are as good as we are and we wouldn't sniff a sec title without him. I don't know....but fact remains he hasn't gotten us to promised land...every year comes up short....which is disappointing.
Drop a nugget and they show up!

The Omaha question is asked at 03:13, but of course the whole presser is informative and emotionally satisfying--especially to hear him talk about Dalton Knecht's dream realized.

How blessed we are to have such coaches as these, investing their lives and values into the young men and women who wear the orange.
Cool fact that Anderson and Barnes were at Texas together.

I was really hoping my Heat was going to get Knect but they passed on him...I was not happy with that choice.

VN Store

Back