Rickie Fowler -vs- Rory Mcllroy

I love how Fowler dresses... and how he plays. He is reinventing the game of golf and he is without a doubt probably the coolest professional golfer surpassing John Daly. I also like Fowler's mustache. It's cool and it makes him look mature.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I love how Fowler dresses... and how he plays. He is reinventing the game of golf and he is without a doubt probably the coolest professional golfer surpassing John Daly. I also like Fowler's mustache. It's cool and it makes him look mature.
Reinventing? That's absurd. He has 1 win in 72 starts. He has a balky swing and is only decent short. That isn't reinventing. That's horrendous attire to draw attention to a middlin' pro.

Reactions: 1 person
I am surprised Rickie Fowler does not have a tricked out golf cart that he is allowed to drive around the tour.

:birgits_giggle:

I would never dress like Fowler, but I like that he's different. Not much different than when Payne Stewart dressed like it was the Jazz Age out there.

Reinventing? That's absurd. He has 1 win in 72 starts. He has a balky swing and is only decent short. That isn't reinventing. That's horrendous attire to draw attention to a middlin' pro.

He might be the most popular golfer with only 1 win. So it's working for him because he's making a lot in endorsement deals.

I've met Fowler, and the people I know who have spent some time with him say he's a great guy.

I also prefer rooting for Americans. He's young, has a very solid game, and should rack up a lot more wins going forward.

I've met Fowler, and the people I know who have spent some time with him say he's a great guy.

I also prefer rooting for Americans. He's young, has a very solid game, and should rack up a lot more wins going forward.

Doesn't matter, he only has 1 win and dresses how he wants. He will never amount to anything.

VN Store

Back