ricky jean-fransico

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
a new article on him just came out on scout.com does anyone know what it says. its called ever-changing scenrerio. it wold be big if we get him because that will proably be the decideing factor for phillips to come here.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 24, 2005 9:43 PM
a new article on him just came out on scout.com does anyone know what it says. its called ever-changing scenrerio. it wold be big if we get him because that will proably be the decideing factor for phillips to come here.

he sounds like a fred rouse type, maybe he is jsut trying to lead everyone on

I know what it says and I think the writer is either confused, using old notes or on something illegal.

What he does will have no effect on what K. Phillips does.

why do you say that it will have no effect. there both teammates right now and said he would love to play on the same team as him in college. i say that has alot to do with him coming here

It will have nothing to do with it.
K. Phillips is down to Miami & UT
Francios is down to USF & UT

he is a de. a 4 star recruit ranked 64 overall in the nation out of all players and is #11 de.
Jean-Francois had 93 tackles, 15 sacks, three interceptions and three fumble recoveries as a senior. Last year he registered 80 tackles and 10 sacks as a junior on the way to a state title. The talented defender was also a state champion in track season as a junior, throwing the shot put 61+ and the discus 164.

Actually KP said he and Ricky Jean-FRANCOISE want to play together. RJF is one ACT point away from qualifying and is taking an ACT course prepping for his test in February. He is a 4 star DE but listen to this; he's 6'3" weighs 245 pounds, runs 4.6/40, 370lb press, 39" vertical. He is called the FREAK (sorry VF) because he is so unusually athletic.

AWWWW CRAP, as of tonight he has dropped UT and USF saying the schools are too quiet for his lifestyle. Another Eugene Hayes it appears. GEEEEZZZZ

crap, he sure did. god what is up with this. god i hope this dont change phillips mind about coming here.

im gonna go ahead and say it..RJF has Miami in the lead now..He wants to go to the same college as KP..They're both canes... :censored:

yeah i kind of noticed, but miami doesnt want him, the havent offered him a scholarship. this sucks if phillips dont come here. at least we got morley. he is now ranked no.5 overall in the nation. he will be a big help for us.

First of all...RJF hasn't been offered by Miami, and the thinking was if Miami ever did offer him that would go to Miami...Miami is very limited on space and they have already 14 commitments and they as of last week they landed a DL Luqman Abdallah.

Second, RFJ and Phillips don't seem to be the best of friends, Morley will have a lot more impact on him then RFJ. Also Remember Morley maybe bringing a couple of other friends with him...VRichard DT and GWilliams LB/DE

BHAMVOLFAN - Don't believe what you read on Scout.com they are very unreliable. Its between UT and South Florida. Miami has not even Offered RJF and has no plans to offer.

VN Store

Back