Riley Ferguson Calm, Confident

:ermm:The qb battle will come down to Worley or Peterman, a lot on here are wanting Dobbs you better not wish to hard freshman in the SEC this is not the big 10, if Dobbs is in there very very very long season. Now in time Dobbs could become a very good qb, if you throw him in there to soon you might never get the real Dobbs.

Last edited:
:ermm:The qb battle will come down to Worley or Peterman, a lot on here are wanting Dobbs you better not wish to hard freshman in the SEC this is not the big 10, if Dobbs is in there very very very long season. Now in time Dobbs could become a very good qb, if you throw him in there to soon you might never get the real Dobbs.

If the 2 freshmen get to play it could be after the toughest part of the schedule is over like what happened in Bray's freshman year.

Maybe. Or it could just be that Dobbs or Ferguson happen to be that much better than 2 good (not great) QB's. I heard a 3-star named Manziel did OK for his team last year...

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe. Or it could just be that Dobbs or Ferguson happen to be that much better than 2 good (not great) QB's. I heard a 3-star named Manziel did OK for his team last year...

Manziel was a redshirt freshman though.

I realize that this situation is a bit different but Schafer & Ainge were co starters in the 2004 season openers.
We even made it to the S.E.C. Championship game; however, the had an established defense, a good running game, good offensive line and good receivers in 2004.

I realize that this situation is a bit different but Schafer & Ainge were co starters in the 2004 season openers.
We even made it to the S.E.C. Championship game; however, the had an established defense, a good running game, good offensive line and good receivers in 2004.

Did you just argue your own point? :eek:lol:

I like this kid! He's confident, competitive and most of all, a winner. Most have already handed our future QB position to Dobbs. I wouldn't count this guy out.

Reactions: 4 people

Don't tell that to TX A&M

Maybe I'm wrong but I never see Ferguson being our QB. He may be one heck of a backup, but he won't be the starter.

I'll take either in a heartbeat. They have different qualitites that they bring to the table. I'm happy with all of our QB's and they'll get the job done or get Butch slapped.

You never know what can happen. I'm still sticking with Peterman, but football is still a strange game.

Reactions: 2 people
Chris Treece said on the Ainge show this morning if they go with the freshmen he would put Ferguson out there. He said Dobbs is to frail looking and needs sometime in the weight room to add weight and muscle.

VN Store

Back