RIP Marvin West

Actually, he's not dead.

Yeah typical KNS. First they text that the dude died, then they text now that he didn't actually die.

Funniest part, they say a funeral home "provided incorrect information". Holy crap, aren't they supposed to use multiple sources and verify stuff? Good grief.

That said,

CONGRATULATIONS MARVIN....YOU'RE ALIIIIIVE!

Reactions: 8 people
:blush2::blush2::pilot::pimp_2::pimp_2::pimp_2:
Cue "I'm not dead yet!" guy from Monte Python and the Holy Grail.

"I FEEL HAPPY!" :pepper::wassup::wassup::pepper::pepper::lol::lol::lol::lol:::blush2::twocents::rtfm:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
[Youtube]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs[/YouTube]

Last edited:
So relieved Mr. West is still with us. What's next? Jimmy Hyman's going to disclose who's buried in Grant's Tomb?

I heard Marvin West died 20 years ago...then about 5 yrs ago, I read that he shows up as speaker at some event....now they're reporting him dead again & taking it back.....again!!!

Yeah typical KNS. First they text that the dude died, then they text now that he didn't actually die.

Funniest part, they say a funeral home "provided incorrect information". Holy crap, aren't they supposed to use multiple sources and verify stuff? Good grief.

That said,

CONGRATULATIONS MARVIN....YOU'RE ALIIIIIVE!

Just another reason why I no longer subscribe to the KNS. You do know that the KNS trained Hymans.

VN Store

Back