RIP Sinead O'Connor

This is weird. I was listening to a pod about the Cranberries just yesterday and while I was listening, I confused Dolores O'Riordan with her, and then realized...oh wait, Sinead is still alive.

RIP to a legend who risked a lot and stood up to the Catholic church long before the sexual abuse was widely accepted knowledge.

This is weird. I was listening to a pod about the Cranberries just yesterday and while I was listening, I confused Dolores O'Riordan with her, and then realized...oh wait, Sinead is still alive.

RIP to a legend who risked a lot and stood up to the Catholic church long before the sexual abuse was widely accepted knowledge.

Both were tortured Irish singers. Sinead O'Connor was mentally ill

I was about to post that if she had waited 10 years to tear up that picture of the Pope, and then hold up a picture of a little boy, she would have been applauded.

In 2002, Cardinal Bernard Law was allowed to retire to the Vatican and live out his life in luxury. There is no telling how many kids were abused because of his coverups.

She was jeered for being ahead of the curve.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back