RisingToTheTop

BlueHalo

RIP POPCORN
Really loving the energy Butch and Co. have brought back to Rocky Top.

Given the recruiting success and overall lift this program has seen over the last 7 months we owe it to our new staff and players to Rise to the Top as fans.

Have you guys seen the ticket prices for our opening game? Ridiculously cheap. I've spent more going to a crappy 3D movie.

Let's show some gratitude and bring in the Butch Jones era the right way.

A night game in the General's house, packed to the ceiling, rooting on the group of people that will make us forget the last several years ever occurred. :rock::rock:

e2o9.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
this is going to be a great year! go vols GBO!! I yhink we have a good year and go to a bowl! woo!!

Great post - Agree completely. Hope the stands fill up like the "good ole days."

Not trying to high jack this thread, but does anyone know when season tickets generally get mailed out???

The season CANNOT Get here fast enough!!!

Not trying to high jack this thread, but does anyone know when season tickets generally get mailed out???

The season CANNOT Get here fast enough!!!

Not sure. I bought 6 tickets last Friday from StubHub for the UGA vs Tenn Oct 5th. They emailed me back my purchase receipt saying ill have the tickets by Aug 27th electronically.

Driving from KC to witness The Butch live in action in lower level Y10, row 31, seats 5-10. Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back