Rob Smith

IBleedOrange24/7

Our play makers recieve all the credit they deserve.
But the trenchmen never get the tv or radio time, I always listen to the VOL network post game and any highlights i can catch later.

When a RB has a great game or huge numbers, Or our QB passes for 300+ the first thing i wanna hear out of their mouth is what a nice steak dinner they owe the OL.

Our OL has been plagued with some nasty injury bug for what seems like forever. Rob Smith stands out to me, the kid just shows up ready to block and protect.
Now with Gandy and Ligon on the mend Smith has been called out for duty at center. The only VOL OL that was 13 for 13 starts last season and 2 time SEC lineman of the week.

He admits being banged up before and during the KY game, but he wanted to hunt the following sunday not spend the day in a training room so he played on.

Smith isnt only accountable and tough on the field, But as well in the class room. He is also a 2 time academic All SEC.
Rob Smith has God Given Talent. Lets show some love for #52 on saturdays this fall. :good:

We are lucky to have Big Rob and we are lucky that he can play every position on the line with ease..

VN Store

Back