Rocky Top 24' -Every Story Has a Beginning

Nice video but seriously, these kids want millions from NIL.

This is the sort of marketing I've been saying will ring hollow with the new world of college football. Peyton's decision to forgo being the #1 NFL draft pick just so he could play his senior year at Tennessee is so completely removed from the modern college football environment. "I'm gonna stay at the University of Tennessee." Those days have come and gone.

This is the sort of marketing I've been saying will ring hollow with the new world of college football. Peyton's decision to forgo being the #1 NFL draft pick just so he could play his senior year at Tennessee is so completely removed from the modern college football environment. "I'm gonna stay at the University of Tennessee." Those days have come and gone.

So True!!!!

He ended up being the first pick anyway, but I don’t disagree with you.

Reactions: Voltopia
Yeah, everyone is a whore for money now and thinks it's a virtue.

Reactions: Voltopia

VN Store

Back