Rodriquez Wilkes

I40VOL

Old School Orange
HV just wondered what your hearing about him, i read somewhere, maybe it was volquest, that he is about ready to decide and will hold a press conference...do you know anything?

He is making his decision today. It is in the Tennessean newspaper. Not sure what his decision is though.

His announcement will either be a.) I am announcing for UT because they need me, I am their answer, or b.) I am announcing for UF because I would be embarassed to play for UT.

where did you find it, trooper said already we were getting a committment this week, figured it was him but just wanted to be sure

Great news!The DNJ had reported he was receiving 8-10 calls from coaches everyday.I'm glad he chose wisely!

Murfreesboro and Rutherford County, Tennessee news from The Daily News Journal

Smyrna's Wilks chooses Tennessee

Smyrna wide receiver/defensive back Rodriguez Wilks, one of the state’s top football recruits, announced this morning he will attend the University of Tennessee.

Wilks chose the Volunteers over Florida, South Carolina and Vanderbilt.

“Now my mom won’t have to paint the living room blue and orange,” said Wilks, referring to his decision not to go to Florida.

Wilks said having the opportunity to play with his brother, Vols’ sophomore defensive back Marsalous Johnson, weighed in his decision.

Through four games this season, Wilks has caught 19 passes for 297 yards and five touchdowns.

VN Store

Back