Rose Bowl

milohimself

RIP CITY
I know a lot of folks in here are not Texas fans by any stretch, nor do many of you care about Michigan... But did anybody see that game? That was amazing! What an ending! And Vince Young's rushing was amazing. Even if you didn't care about the game, you have to admit that was some fine entertainment.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 1, 2005 9:47 PM
I know a lot of folks in here are not Texas fans by any stretch, nor do many of you care about Michigan... But did anybody see that game? That was amazing! What an ending! And Vince Young's rushing was amazing. Even if you didn't care about the game, you have to admit that was some fine entertainment.

yes, vince young is very very good. i dont believe texas would have even been inthisgame without him

Yep. ABC/ESPN/DISNEY/CapitalCities has already given Young the 2005 Heisman.

So everybody else can just give up on it.

I was hoping a Meteor would hit the Rose Bowl.

J/K

It's just hard to get into a game when you don't like either team at all.

But being a TarHeel by birth, I was hoping Mack Brown would find a way to lose the game.

Yeah, that was a good game. I enjoyed the end of the LSU - Iowa game more though. What an ending that was. It was so good, it was shocking.

I didn't see that one :( I wish I had now... I was watching the beginning of the Rose Bowl, it was an absolute punt-fest in the first.

Originally posted by volbrian@Jan 1, 2005 10:08 PM
Yep. ABC/ESPN/DISNEY/CapitalCities has already given Young the 2005 Heisman.

They gave it to Peyton Manning before the 97' season too, only to take it away after the Fla game.

The game was classic. So was the ending to the Capital One between LSU and Iowa. I would've preferred to see LSU win, but I didn't lose any skeep over it. I didn't really care who won the Rose bowl, but it was a great game.

Yeah... I know nobody here likes Texas, I was just saying that game was definitley entertaining. Similar situation to the Florida game this year.

Originally posted by MyBloodRunnethOrange+Jan 2, 2005 8:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MyBloodRunnethOrange @ Jan 2, 2005 8:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volbrian@Jan 1, 2005 10:08 PM
Yep.  ABC/ESPN/DISNEY/CapitalCities has already given Young the 2005 Heisman.

They gave it to Peyton Manning before the 97&#39; season too, only to take it away after the Fla game. [/quote]
Well, our Munoz won the "academic heisman" this year, that is something.

VN Store

Back