Rumor:Tommy Tuberville Could Be Fired

RNVol

From my sources in the Auburn athletic department,it looks as if Auburn will wait the rest of the season out before deciding on Tommy's future but with a loss to Georgia & Bammer it looks as if Tommy will be out as Auburn HC.

He's clearly the #1 coach on the Hotseat in the country and after what happened with Fulmer at UT anything is possible for the Auburn Athletic Department.

This isn't a made-up rumor,it's just obvious he could be done but now I have a source saying it is likely depending on how he ends the season.

From my sources in the Auburn athletic department,it looks as if Auburn will wait the rest of the season out before deciding on Tommy's future but with a loss to Georgia & Bammer it looks as if Tommy will be out as Auburn HC.

He's clearly the #1 coach on the Hotseat in the country and after what happened with Fulmer at UT anything is possible for the Auburn Athletic Department.

This isn't a made-up rumor,it's just obvious he could be done but now I have a source saying it is likely depending on how he ends the season.

If it depends on "how he ends the season", then he's a goner because he's not going to beat either Bama or Georgia with that pathetic offense.

WNML-AM is broadcasting about Fulmer and Tubberville right now. Pretty good show from what I'm hearing.

If it depends on "how he ends the season", then he's a goner because he's not going to beat either Bama or Georgia with that pathetic offense.
I'm actually pulling for Auburn to beat Bammer,how hilarious would it be for Bammer to win over LSU only to lose for the 6th straight time to Auburn.

So what your "sources" are saying is that Tuberville could or could not be fired at seasons end? Interesting. Thanks for the information.

If Auburn's going to do it, the time is now. There's enough big name schools out there to compete with as it is without waiting until the end of the season to pick up the sloppy seconds.

So what your "sources" are saying is that Tuberville could or could not be fired at seasons end? Interesting. Thanks for the information.
I know its common knowledge dude,I just finally had word from someone in the Athletic Department who could verify that its definetly a possibility.

I bet they don't. One bad season 3 or 4 years after his undefeated one is a little much. But if he is, I would blame it more on bama's success. Those war eagles are prolly paying for the crap they've put bama fans through for the last 6 or 7 years.

I hope they hire Leach instead of us.... or Petersen.... or even Muschamp....
Auburn would take Muschamp back,few people are in the know about the situation and think theres bad blood between Jacobs & Muschamp.

I am not joking when I say that Auburn fans have a pipe dream named Bill Cowher.

I bet they don't. One bad season 3 or 4 years after his undefeated one is a little much. But if he is, I would blame it more on bama's success. Those war eagles are prolly paying for the crap they've put bama fans through for the last 6 or 7 years.
It's actually been 5 years since that season and at least us UT fans are much more realistic than Auburn fans who have wanted Tubberville out every season other than their 13-0 campaign.

The majority of Auburn's fans make the school look bad and make the job seem not worth the risk.

There is something wrong when the majority of the fans have 2 expectations each season that of a SEC Championship & to beat Bammer.

It's actually been 5 years since that season and at least us UT fans are much more realistic than Auburn fans who have wanted Tubberville out every season other than their 13-0 campaign.

The majority of Auburn's fans make the school look bad and make the job seem not worth the risk.

There is something wrong when the majority of the fans have 2 expectations each season that of a SEC Championship & to beat Bammer.

I doubt anyone would want that job anyways. They compete with bama for recruits.

I'm hearing that UT and Auburn might just trade coaches under the belief that a change of scenery is what each coach and each fanbase needs.

I'm no Tubby fan, but Auburn's getting hosed in that deal.

Auburn tried to hire Petrino behind Tubberville's back. Tubbs responded with an undefeated season.

Tubbs had a falling out with Bobby Lowder.

Things aren't all rosy done there in Auburn.

VN Store

Back