running o and d

Besteresque

Looking at the stats from yesterday, we ran for almost 180 yards at a ~5 ypc clip. Also, we held oregon to under 225 yards; they were averaging 450 per game coming in.

Unfortunately, our passing offense and defense was really bad yesterday. (You don't want to look at those numbers.)

That's what happens when you rely on freshman, walkons, and new qb.

Looking at the stats from yesterday, we ran for almost 180 yards at a ~5 ypc clip. Also, we held oregon to under 225 yards; they were averaging 450 per game coming in.

Unfortunately, our passing offense and defense was really bad yesterday. (You don't want to look at those numbers.)

That's what happens when you rely on freshman, walkons, and new qb.

Butch just made a great point on his show today. The loss of 3 slot receivers forced them to change the game plan on Wednesday. That makes it very hard for sure.

Which is primarily due to our youth/inexperience at wr, qb, and db.

Butch just made a great point on his show today. The loss of 3 slot receivers forced them to change the game plan on Wednesday. That makes it very hard for sure.

I know of DY, who were the other two?

Having your top 3 slot guys out in an offense that is heavily dependent on the slot is a killer blow.

CBJ's system revolves around slot receivers and TEs. We lost our top 3 slots and our 2nd and 3rd string TE. That definitely makes a difference..

I would move Croom to TE wether he wanted to or not. Can seperate from quality corners but is a match up nightmare for a lb. Jason Witten didn't want to move either but sometimes it's best.

I would move Croom to TE wether he wanted to or not. Can seperate from quality corners but is a match up nightmare for a lb. Jason Witten didn't want to move either but sometimes it's best.

That might just work but he's been moved back and forth already. Hate to confuse him but maybe he can do it again since he did it once.

Having your top 3 slot guys out in an offense that is heavily dependent on the slot is a killer blow.

No one can step up? Why not put north in at slot? Smith? Get the ball in the playmakers hands. No matter how... I like cbj but saying we dont have slot recievers changes the whole gameplan? Cool..

VN Store

Back