Rushing yards against Florida?

How many Rushing yards can we put up on Florida?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GiveHimSIX!!!

Must be Nice GUY
How many yards will we rush against Florida?

Use to be who always had the most rushing yards in this game won. When, who usually won that game won the East.

Back in the day dam I hate telling the truth!:dunno:

Sadly I'm thinking somewhere around 30 because all Florida is going to do is load the box with players and force whoever is playing QB to beat them.

Reactions: 1 person
-13.. Garbage O-Line gonna stink it up! There main focus will be how good they're gonna sleep on the plane ride home! I don't blame em though.. If I knew I was blocking for a guy slobbering down his chin and trying to trip his own receivers up by hitting them in the ankles while running there routes.. I would want a nap too.

I'm sure we all remember when this game had relevance to it. The winner was usually in control of the east. Man that was the good ol days. I sometimes wonder if we will ever get back to them days. GO VOLS!

I think you'll be around 150 yards rushing. I think smith catches the ball this week softening up the Florida defense. Smith got open last week, he just dropped too many catchable balls. Neal gets 100 and Lane 50.

Tenn 28 Florida 18

Reactions: 1 person
I think you'll be around 150 yards rushing. I think smith catches the ball this week softening up the Florida defense. Smith got open last week, he just dropped too many catchable balls. Neal gets 100 and Lane 50.

Tenn 28 Florida 18

Are you sure you're not just another delusional vol fan?

We really REALLY need a Travis Stevens type of breakout run game ala 2001.

Don't know who it would be though?? Lane, Hill?

In reality, anything over 50Yd against FL on the ground is a win (moral victory).
FL only gave up 50 to the U.
Miami has about the same caliber running game as UT right now.
For us to have any chance in this game, it will require passing for over 200yds.
If we pass for 200, and manage to run for 100, we can win as long as we shut down FL running the ball.
UT 24 FL 20
If we cannot pass, we will also not be able to run. We can still shut down FL running.
UT 6 FL 28
If we have no offense, and cannot stop the FL run.
UT 3 FL 42
This is where we are right now. I do not like it, but it is what it is, until it isn't.
GBO

50 or less. I chose 75 because that was the lowest polling option. As badly as we played agains scUM, we still held Duke to 50yds. I don't see y'all gettin much more

We just have to hope everything goes our way in this one. Everything is stacked against us. Not that they are great or anything but...they do have an excellent defense, they're coming off a loss, playing at home, and the psychologically own us. We need to have some breaks go our way. Maybe a couple of turnovers or special teams plays. Gonna be tough but anything can happen. They aren't the Florida of a few years ago.

VN Store

Back