Rv Parking

R-6

I will be coming up for the UAB game. Looking for info on RV parking for the game. Does Tennessee have any RV parking lost around the stadium? If so, contact info for reservations, price, and any other info would be appreciated.

I know that there are RV lots but I can't give you any details. I am sure someone will be along shortly that can help.

This was the situation for the last home game last year:

RV PARKING: There will be no recreational vehicle parking on the main campus without a permit. RV's will find parking at the Civic Coliseum and at the Blackstock Street lot located behind the Foundry at the North World's Fair area. The cost is $25 per day, with room for approximately 100 RVs and hookups for 20. Security will be provided at the Coliseum site beginning Friday after 3 p.m. KAT Shuttle service to Neyland Stadium is available.

Parking at the Coliseum would be much better than parking on Blackstock. The Coliseum parking is next to the police department.

You can park RVs off of 16th and White, by Neyland Hill apartments, and off of 15th and Grand

VN Store

Back