Same glaze against FCS as Colorado Sat?

iu
iu

I assume by "glaze" you mean media coverage.

No, probably not. I'll take less media coverage and more wins under Heup, than the opposite under "Prime"

I kinda thought he meant ",plays" as pretty much every score Colorado got seemed like it was a 70 yard bomb.

Who knows? One of those post game posts half written by Jack Daniels probably.

I wasn't thrown by the word "glaze"...

Just when it was paired with "Reckon"...
I don't try to keep up with all the new slang. Most of it is crazy useless, but at least I know what reckon means.

Consulting slang word meanings at:
and glaze is not found.

I don't try to keep up with all the new slang. Most of it is crazy useless, but at least I know what reckon means.

and glaze is not found.
Try the urban dictionary…

and glaze is not found.

The feminist Vols would say that it's the male glaze.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I will pass on struggling against an FCS school. Maybe last night means Colorado is good. I guess we can say at least they won in their "highly" anticipated matchup. NDSU isn't a pushover but I wouldn't walk around smelling myself if I was Colorado.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Those who don't understand the lingo do not have teenage sons.
I don't think it's slang. I work with teens and haven't heard anyone use it, although it does sound like something they would use. Also OP joined 13 years ago, so probably not a teen.

I don't know if I want us to have the type of attention that Colorado is getting. I don't think it is necessarily good attention. Better to get the kind of attention programs like Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State get for winning.

don't know if I want us to have the type of attention that Colorado is getting. I don't think it is necessarily good attention. Better to get the kind of attention programs like Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State get for winning.
pimp-im-gonna-git-you-sucka.gif

That wasn’t exactly a run of the mill FCS team.
Chatt was a damn playoff team. They are no different the Buffs ***** suck and everyone knows it. The only reason the Buffs get HYPE is because of Deion which he was a great player but a sh1tty coach. No way in hell is he on the level of the top 30 coaches in CFB

Reactions: VAVol85
Chatt was a damn playoff team. They are no different the Buffs ***** suck and everyone knows it. The only reason the Buffs get HYPE is because of Deion which he was a great player but a sh1tty coach. No way in hell is he on the level of the top 30 coaches in CFB
I know Chattanooga is a good FCS program, but North Dakota State wins 12+ games a year and probably has 5 National titles in the last 10 years. They’re different.

No idea where the Colorado rant came from. The whole world knows Colorado is a side show.

How many FCS titles Chatt have? I'll wait. NDSU is FAR and ABOVE better than UTC lol

Wow really ? You wanna base what is happening right now on where NDSU has been. Yes Chatt has more weapons.

VN Store

Back