Samuel L. Jackson on ESPN Lady Vols game

StripClubDJ

anyone hear what he had to say? I know he's a UT fan and followed Chamique closely, also heard he had Pat in mind when making Coach Carter.....anything else that I missed tuning in late?? We're winning at half, by the way, despite shooting poorly. :pimp:

I am suprised that LIO didn't start a game thread. I just tuned in. We are up 56-47.

We've played sloppy from what I've seen of it....My Jayhawks are playing Mizzou on ESPN and I've been flipping back and forth between those two games..But I also heard Samuel L. Jackson and thought that was pretty cool.....I guess like they said...They knew Pat was big time but this makes her BIG big time

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 31, 2005 8:58 PM
I saw Coach Carter the other night, by the way. Very good movie. I suggest you all see it.

Living in Gatlinburg, the closest theater to me is in Sevierville or Newport and neithe of them are showing it...I'm a basketball junky, I love anything basketball but I would love to see it.....Anyone seen Alien V/S Predator yet? If not I suggest you do....GREAT movie...If you like action

I just finished watching that as well. It's a trash movie, but the action is good.

Back to the thread...

What's the score?

It's over.....77-70 Lady Vols. We actually were stomping them pretty well during the second half, not as close as the score would have you think, actually. Humphreys for Georgia is a beast, though. And Loree Moore went down from a blow to the face with 4:30 left. Actually needed a wheelchair....hopefully she's all right. We had troubles without her earlier in the season. On a side note, we should probably redshirt Parker since we're so far along....agree?

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Jan 31, 2005 9:00 PM
it.....Anyone seen Alien V/S Predator yet? If not I suggest you do....GREAT movie...If you like action

:yikes:

I've heard several times that Parker will likely graduate from UT in less than 4 years nad be off to the WNBA (if its still in business). For that reason, Pat will not likely redshirt her.

BTW Pat is now 12 wins from being the ALL TIME winningest basketball coach. COOL!!!

Attachments

• DSC_1820.jpg
    DSC_1820.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
Interesting.....good call. Especially if she can help us at all during the month that matters the most......

The was a good game. All UT needs to do to win every game is shoot 40%. UGA was ahead for most of the 1st half when the Lady Vols were shooting a horrid 30%, but once they turned it around, along with fullcourt pressure, the Bulldogs had no shot.

What is up with our LV's starting out so slow in every game this year anyway?

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 1, 2005 6:07 PM
What is up with our LV's starting out so slow in every game this year anyway?

I was wondering the same thing...We always start off slow it seems....That's fine though, as long as the score board at the end of the game says we have more than the opponent I don't care how they start out lol...BHAMVOLFAN..Nice pic :clap:

I say redshirt candace we are now in the month of Feb! And she has not played so I say redshirt her! So her and Fuller can lead UT to what will be 5 straight national titles!!!

In a perfect world, that's what would happen but he had a great point : she is probably so good, she'll be ready for the WNBA in four years regardless of playing this year or not. If she can't play this year because of medical reasons, I'm sure she'll redshirt for that extra year of eligibility, just in case. If she can play during the tournament and help us win, I think she should do that. It's all on how she feels and whether she would be a distraction to the team chemistry jumping in so late, I'm sure Pat knows what to do. Go ladies !!!.....sweet, sweet loving I will give to you if you just push it all the way.....to the championship trophy..... :pimp:

VN Store

Back