Sankey.....

vols1071

Sankey has been quite so far.... Interesting to see what he decides seeing it's boiling to a head nationally.... Feel he is gonna have to pick a side soon and if College football is gonna break away he would def have the opportunity to help lead the way and lead with his conference... Surely we hear from him soon?

Sankey has been quite so far.... Interesting to see what he decides seeing it's boiling to a head nationally.... Feel he is gonna have to pick a side soon and if College football is gonna break away he would def have the opportunity to help lead the way and lead with his conference... Surely we hear from him soon?
I'll bet everything the administration has done so far was ran by and okayed by the SEC office.

Sankey has been quite so far.... Interesting to see what he decides seeing it's boiling to a head nationally.... Feel he is gonna have to pick a side soon and if College football is gonna break away he would def have the opportunity to help lead the way and lead with his conference... Surely we hear from him soon
He should have came out Tuesday with guns blazing

I think in general, he doesn't speak much publicly about investigations. Kind of let them run to a conclusion. He might get involved late, like with Pruitt case, but he is not going to be saying much. That is my recollection..

Still have the University of Georgia President and a Deputy Athletic Director from Florida on the NCAA Board of Governors, they both roll off in 2024, don't want the attack on the NCAA to create other issues and divisions within the conference, such that Sanky will be a little more measured in his comments and not likely to attack the NCAA the way the involved member institutions would be able to.

Reactions: vol_in_ga
Since the outcome of this would effect all SEC teams you can bet he will be following closely and will get involved if and when the time comes. Nothing to get involved with now.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I wouldn’t
Yeah but you’re a troll that spreads fear and misinformation.

The simple fact is Florida and Tennessee bring in a ton of revenue for the conference. Sankey isn’t going to allow any member of the conference to get railroaded. I doubt he makes a statement bc 1) no notice of allegations yet 2)prevailing opinion is Tennessee has this firmly in hand right now. Conference commissioner isn’t going to play his hand until the NCAA commits and this goes out a little further.

VN Store

Back