Sara Puckett

gametime : you must be conflicted on what player's NIL merchantise you decide to purchase. and they're all good!

Reactions: GameTime
gametime : you must be conflicted on what player's NIL merchantise you decide to purchase. and they're all good!

I'm a big fan of the longball....Ms Puckett is a tremendous shot, perhaps the best of the Lady Vols.... But in the wings, just off center stage, is a player that will become legendary, and will have her own banner flying high above Thompson Boling Arena someday...

Justine Pissott, the long ball terror!
367164_20220727_WB_Headshot_AF_004.jpg

Last edited:
I have to add that little "sure shot" Edie Darby, will make every minute of her playing time memorable...She is cat quick, and has a beautiful long ball shot as well...And yes, an athletic scholarship awaits this little lady vol....
Darby_Edie.jpg

I have to add that little "sure shot" Edie Darby, will make every minute of her playing time memorable...She is cat quick, and has a beautiful long ball shot as well...And yes, an athletic scholarship awaits this little lady vol....
Darby_Edie.jpg
kellie asked edia to walk on . I said when tennessee coaches started following edia they were interested. they was fire to the smoke i was picking up. gametime your right soon as tennessee gets under 15 in a season edia will get one. was have one for 2 to 3 years free ride.

Reactions: GameTime
mud my friend, I have watched quite a bit of video of this little lady....The girl is a first rate ball player, and she has a very nice stop and pop shot....Coach Kellie was so very wise to acquire her...

mud my friend, I have watched quite a bit of video of this little lady....The girl is a first rate ball player, and she has a very nice stop and pop shot....Coach Kellie was so very wise to acquire her...
get one game of edia of greenfeild on youtube. the other team was during play by play they said edia was having off night shooting. but edia was hiting her passes runing point. she get time at point here . may not never start but she be good assiast vs turnover while she here.

Reactions: orange beard
Sara is so technically good at what she does. It's so rare to see a freshman come in so polished with regard to shot form, footwork, body placement, etc. Then the way she runs the floor. I've never seen her jog after a defensive board - she's gone and then she gets to her spot in transition and establishes herself. She goes 100% all the time.

Sara took and made big shots in so many key moments last year. With losing Rae so early on, she had to step into a bigger scoring role that maybe she imaginedā€” and she handled it so well.

Her ability to take and hit big shots will have her on the floor with the core group, imo.

VN Store

Back